Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Program and Polar Express Day

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas.  I have been thoroughly enjoying my precious time with my family.  Now that all of our gatherings have come to an end, I am slowly getting things put back in order.  I still have my trees up though.  I typically wait until after January 6th (the Epiphany) to take down all my Christmas items.  I also love to enjoy my holiday break and taking down all of my Christmas decorations well... isn't something I look forward to spending my day doing.

Since I have spent so much of my time preparing for Christmas and all of the family gatherings I haven't put the pictures up that I promised I would add of all of our December activities.  So I am doing it now!  :)  You will find pictures of our wonderful music program.  The program was fantastic.  The kids worked so hard and Mrs. Friedrich did such an amazing job (again!!!) with the kids.  You will also find pictures of our Polar Express Day.  The students really enjoyed their day.  Please enjoy the pictures.  Happy New Year to you all!!!  May 2015 be a year of blessings for your family!























No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com