Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello Ocean

My family and I successfully drove 13+ hours in one sitting to and from Sea Grove Beach, Florida.  When we left for our week long beach vacation we decided to make the drive in the evening so the children would sleep the way down and we would cut down on the amount of "potty" breaks we would need to take.  It was a complete success and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!  We enjoyed our week stay on the beach, spending the majority of our time playing in the waves, basking in the sun, and building sandcastles.  My sister in-law, mother in-law, and I enjoyed a day shopping in Destin and my husband and his brother and father finally got to go deep sea fishing.  It was a nice relaxing vacation while it lasted.  Now it is back to reality!  My hubby is back at work and I'm working on things for my new group of firsties this school year.  I have to say I'm getting quite excited about my classroom theme this year and some of the great things I have found on Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers!!!  These sites can be quite "dangerous" for teachers!!!  Well here are some pictures of our lovely vacation.  Enjoy the remainder of your summer.  The 2012-2013 school year is quickly approaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com