Thursday, December 20, 2012

The bell still RINGS for me as it does for ALL who TRULY BELIEVE...


"Late that night I did hear sounds, though not of ringing bells.  From outside came the sounds of hissing steam and squeaking metal."  --The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg

Everyone has a favorite Christmas story.  This one just happens to be mine.  I love the Polar Express and one of my favorite days in school is when we celebrate this fabulous book and the famous author who wrote it.   Let me share this book with you.  It has now become my favorite little Christmas story that I share with my class and daughters.  I hope you enjoy this beloved storybook.  {Click the picture below to hear Chris Van Allsburg read his book.  You will have to scroll to the right once you get on Barnes and Noble Storytime Online to find the story The Polar Express.}

The Polar Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com