Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Giving Thanks…

First graders at California Elementary celebrated Thanksgiving with a Thanksgiving feast.  Our wonderful art teacher, Mrs. Lee, had the students make Indian headbands, necklaces, coifs, and hats for the occasion.  Some classes dressed as Indians and the others were Pilgrims.  We utilized as many parent helpers as possible and had our own Thanksgiving feast.  Here are some of the cutest little pilgrims I’ve ever seen.
IMG_9966IMG_9965IMG_9865IMG_9829IMG_9825IMG_9852IMG_9860IMG_9893
IMG_9992IMG_9968
I am thankful for many things this season.  My family being one of them.  I am also thankful for this wonderful first grade class and all of my parents.  I appreciate everyone of you.  Your donations and willingness to volunteer is what enables us to have our annual Thanksgiving feast.  Without you, this would be impossible.

May you count your blessings this Thanksgiving as well.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com