Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby News

My doctor is inducing me on Friday, February 28th.  My maternity leave will begin today and I will return on April 14, 2014.  Mrs. Julie Oppermann will be our long term sub.  You may continue to contact me if you have a questions or concerns or you can contact her at julie.oppermann@californiak12.org.  You can always reach her before and after school as well by calling the office number.   Thank you for being understanding during this very exciting time in my family's life.  I will keep in touch on here as best as I can.  I look forward to sharing pictures with you soon. 

Some upcoming dates to remember:

Tuesday, March 4th  McTeacher Night (bring in your coloring sheet so we can win another McDonald's lunc)

Wednesday, March 5th  Spring Pictures

Thursday, March 6th 120th day of school.  Dress like a rock star and bring in 120 items.  A note will go home next Monday about this celebratory day in our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com