Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful

I hope today finds each of you enjoying your family.  I am so very thankful for my wonderful group of firsties this year.  Each one is so unique and I love helping them grow in knowledge throughout the year.  I am thankful for the challenge of teaching each group of students that have crossed my path.  I am so thankful for all of the parents of each one of my students.  Each of you have entrusted me with your child.  You have offered help when needed through your volunteer work, you have donated items for our learning activities whenever asked.  It is such a blessing to have parents that are so supportive.  I am so very thankful for my life and all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me (too many to list here).  Our annual Thanksgiving feast was a huge success yesterday.  Thank you to everyone who made it happen:  all of the parents who donated items and volunteered to serve, Dale Graff and the cafeteria staff for the potatoes, and Burger's Smokehouse for the Turkey.  Here are some pictures of our day.  I hope you enjoy them.  Have a happy Thanksgiving!























No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com