Monday, October 12, 2015

Quick updates

I apologize for the late post this week.  Thank you to everyone who has been understanding.  My husband's procedure went great and he is on his way to healing very nicely.  I would like to remind you that all field trip permission forms and money was due on Friday.  There are a few that I have not received yet.  I will send home new forms tomorrow.  I must have all forms no later than Wednesday.  If you are having difficulty paying for this trip, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can work out a way for your child to attend this trip.

Also, just another quick reminder on Friday I had the substitute send home the parent/teacher conference sign up forms.  Please try and get these to me as soon as possible.  I will do my best to work with you on creating a time that works best for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com