Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanks for Thanksgiving

I hope this week finds each of you relaxing with family and friends.  I am so very thankful for the teaching job that I have had for 10 wonderful years.  I enjoy teaching my group of firsties each year.  My job is extremely challenging and rewarding all the same.  Thank you for entrusting your precious child to me each and everyday.  I am also very thankful for each of my firsties parents.  You all have been so very helpful this year...volunteering when needed.  I am so appreciative of all of your support.  The following are some pictures of our Thanksgiving Feast.  A huge thank you to everyone who helped make this event happen.  (any pictures of students' faces blurred are due to the fact that those individuals are not allowed to be published on the internet.)


























No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com