Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer's Here

This weekend was my official kick start to summer vacation as the last two weeks I have been busy teaching the new FIRST GRADERS in summer school.  They sure are a fabulous group of kids {who by the way still think of themselves as Kindergartners}.  I am already looking forward to next year.  I have purchased a classroom decor theme from a truly inspiring website.  If you haven't checked out Melanie at School Girl Style you must get over there and look at her stuff.  It is amazing!!!

I recently posted a new decor unit of my own to my little shop at Teacher's Pay Teachers.  Click on the picture below to check it out.  I will be creating more coordinating pages to go with this decor unit as time allows for this summer so be on the lookout for additional organizational items.


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com