Monday, June 24, 2013

Sneak Peek…

Now that you’ve seen the colors of my “new-to-me” classroom, I’ll show you the décor theme I’ve gone with this year.  I don’t know if you have heard of Melanie at Schoolgirl Style, but you MUST check her out.  Her little shop is just D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!  I ordered her Owl Themed classroom set, along with the Turquoise Organization Station.  (The picture below is directly from the Schoolgirl Style Shop.  Click on the picture and it will take you to her shop so you can get this cute little theme too!)
Owl Classroom Theme
These items will definitely help me get the year started right.  I also just ordered the Hang-Up Home Organizer from the 31 Party I just had!  I got it in party punch!  I can’t wait to have this in my room.  Hopefully, it will help me STAY organized all through the year.

Hang-Up Home Organizer
If you’re like me, your busy planning your year and classroom theme as well.  Check out the Schoolgirl Style shop if you haven’t already.  Her prices are reasonable and the items are super cute.  I can’t wait to show you more later once the year begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com