Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's on Your Summer Reading List?

Summer...a time for relaxation and catching up on all the reading I just can't seem to get to during the school year.  It seems that the only reading I get accomplished during the school year are the many books I read to my firsties and the books I read to my daughters before bedtime.  Summer is my chance to finally read all those books I wanted and/or tried to read during the school year.  The majority of my summer reading entails professional literature with one or two novels mixed in.  What's on my summer reading list?  The following are books I have promised myself to get through during the summer....along with the children's literature my daughters and I keep up with!  :)  Click on the links below to order from Amazon.  Don't forget to tell me what your reading this summer.






 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com