Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fall 2012 Picture Review

I hope your holiday vacation left you relaxed and ready for 2013.  As I was thumbing through all my photos for the year, I noticed several pictures that I failed to post.  Therefore, I decided to post these pictures as a review of some of the great things we did this past fall. Some of the pictures that you see are repeats {I previously posted them} and others are newbies.   I am ready for the spring semester and am looking forward to what 2013 will bring for your child.  Happy New Years!

Christmas Graphs, Glyphs, & Gingerbread Houses

Thanksgiving Feast

Santa and the Star Search {Thank you to Susan Williams for the pictures}

Class List {2012-2013}

So happy to have you all in my class!
Jitter Juice {first week of school}

Writer's Workshop


Recess

Recess

Read to Someone

Math Grahing

Writing Craftivity

Listening Station

Reading, Writing, Social Studies

Verb:  That's What's Happening



Nouns



Paws for Reading {I will get updated numbers for you and show you our final board...it's quite impressive}

Retell Rope

CAFE Board {beginning of the year}

Angry Verbs

The Making of Pete the Cat



Editing





Habitats











The end result of our Pumpkin Investigations Day





No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com