Saturday, January 26, 2013

New Year...New Look

The first month in the 2013 year has almost come to an end.  I taught a class to my colleagues on social media.  Specifically how to set up a Facebook class page {you can search for our class by typing in Mrs. Hogan's Fabulous First Grade in the search box}, using Pinterest in education, and setting up and managing a class blog.  I decided after the course that I would change the look of our blog for the new year.   I also added this fancy little signature line to my posts.  Just thought I would try it all out today.  I have lots of pictures to post from this week, so I'll be back sometime this weekend to get that up.  In the meantime, enjoy the new layout and have a great weekend!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hogansfirstgrade.blogspot.com